5 Minute PhotoBlog

How to Become a Professional Mobile Photographer


I've always wanted to have a camera and shoot like a pro since childhood. This was my dream but somehow it remained a dream till the recent past. You couldn't blame me for that because, in those old days, only professionals had the privilege to carry and operate the camera. Dedicated training was essential to just operate the camera while developing those films was really a nightmare for a novice like me. 
But thanks God, technology has revolutionized every sphere of human activity including the digital camera industry. Mobile phone cameras are in every hand and their operation is so easy that even a child can shoot photos and videos. Sharing photos on popular social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and Snapchat have become another impetus to use mobile phone cameras.
So, I fall prey to all these inducements and have made it my new year resolution to master the art of mobile phone photography. I've decided to take admission in a photography course and practice what I learn there on my mobile phone camera. I'll also surf the internet for basic tutorials to boost my knowledge of photography. This is my plan, what you guys suggest, how can I fulfill my dream?


//Image Credits: iPhone Photography School

0 comments:

Post a Comment